- Our fresh Banana Puree is extracted from our ripe, hand-picked, and selected Bananas.
- The Bananas undergo the process of disinfection (cleaning up) before it gets into the further process.
- The banana puree extraction is carried out by a unique processing unit.
- The extracted puree is tested for its purity and authenticity.
- Our secure packaging unit ensures the freshness of banana puree. The banana puree is assured of freshness, authenticity, and natural flavours.
Delivery : 10 to 15 days from the date of order confirmation
|Brix at 20°C||Min 20°|
|Acidity % as Citric Acid||0.20 – 0.60|
|Less than 12|
|Packaging||Our fresh Banana Puree is packed in clean, tin – lined OTS cans fabricated to ensure quality. The cans shall be externally lacquered sufficient to prevent rusting. The can size shall be A -10 (603 x 700 mm)Six A -10 cans shall be packed in a carton.|
|Weight||Product Net Wt: 3.1 kg / 215 kgs drum|
|Storage Instruction||Canned Banana Puree/Concentrates should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|Handling Instruction||Do not roll the drum, Handle with care, Do not freeze, Do not store the drum in direct sunlight, Protect the drum from Rain, Handle the Drums in Vertical Position only, Handle diligently to avoid Product damage.Once open consume immediately.|
|Shelf life||Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Country of origin||India|
|Dietary||Product is suitable for all Vegans & Vegetarians|
|Intended Use||Our product is not meant for direct consumption. Industry may use our product as a raw material.|