- Our Bay Leaves is planted naturally, hand-picked, and dried with utmost perfection.
- Our bay leaves are rich in aroma and quality.
- Bay Leaves or Laurel Leaf are dried leaves or an evergreen shrub or more rarely a tree attaining a height of 15 to 20 mtrs.
- The upper surface of the leaf is glabrous and shiny, olive green, and lower surface is dull olive to brown with a prominent rib and veins.
- The aroma of the crushed leaves is delicate & fragrant and taste is aromatic and bitter.
- The size of the leaves is ranging from 2.5 to 7.5 cms in length and 1.6 to 2.5 cms in breadth. The shape is elliptical and tapering to a point at the base and tip of the leaves.
|Packing||10 Kg Carton Box / As per Cutomer Requirement|
|Delivery||10 to 15 days from the date of order confirmation|
|Botanical Name||Laurus nobilis L.|
|Color and appearance||Green|
|Organoleptic characters||Slightly floral fragrance and bitter taste|
|S.No||Test Parameters||Testing Protocol||Specification||Text / Value||Unit||Value|
|1||Moisture||IS 1797 : 2017||Max||8.0||% by mass||6.98|
|2||Extraneous vegetable matter||IS 1797 : 2017||Max||2.0||% by mass||0.064|
|3||Foreign Matter||IS 1797 : 2017||Max||0.2||% by mass||0.012|
|4||Acid-insoluble ash ( On dry basis)||IS 1797 : 2017||Max||2.0||% by mass||0.79|
|5||Volatile oil content ( On dry basis)||IS 1797 : 2017||Min||1.0||% by mass||1.25|