- Pink Guava is a tropical fruit known for its unique taste and texture.
- The Pink Guava Puree is made from fresh and ripened Pink Guavas with utmost care under stringent hygienic conditions.
- The extraction is done in an ardent process under continuous monitoring and administration.
- The Pink Guava puree is packed with high nutrition and texture to aid you with any exotic recipe preparations.
- The puree packaging is well protected to ensure its quality. Our Pink Guava puree is known for its texture, taste, and quality.
Delivery : 10 to 15 days from the date of order confirmation
|Ingredients||Pink Guava Pulp/Puree|
|Brix at 20°C||Min 8°|
|Acidity % as Citric Acid||0.40 – 0.70|
|Less than 12|
|Packaging||Pink Guava is packed in clean, tin – lined OTS cans fabricated to ensure quality. The cans shall be externally lacquered sufficient to prevent rusting. The can size shall be A -10 (603 x 700 mm)Six A -10 cans shall be packed in a carton.|
|Weight||Product Net Wt: 3.1 kg / 210 kgs drum|
|Storage Instruction||Canned Pink Guava Pulp/Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|Handling Instruction||Do not roll the drum, Handle with care, Do not freeze, Do not store the drum in direct sunlight, Protect the drum from Rain, Handle the Drums in Vertical Position only, Handle diligently to avoid Product damage.Once open consume immediately.|
|Shelf life||Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Country of origin||India|
|Dietary||Product is suitable for all Vegans & Vegetarians|
|Intended Use||Our product is not meant for direct consumption. Industry may use our product as a raw material.|