- Red Papaya puree is extracted from fresh, ripened, mature, selected, and ripened Red Papaya fruits.
- The manufacturing process involves the selection of ripe Red Papaya, disinfecting, cutting, inspection, pulping, decantation or separation and passing through foreign matter control such as magnetic trap, Strainer, Metal detector devices, thermal processing in PLC Aseptic Sterilization and packed in Aseptic bags in MS drums with poly liner inside.
- Our red papaya puree is tested pure.
- Our red papaya puree is rich in taste, freshness, and texture.
- The packing is well protected and secured to make sure its quality is preserved for long days.
Delivery : 10 to 15 days from the date of order confirmation
|Ingredients||Red Papaya Pulp/Puree|
|Brix at 20°C||Min 9°|
|Acidity % as Citric Acid||0.30 – 0.60|
|Less than 14|
|Packaging||Red Papaya puree is packed in clean, tin – lined OTS cans fabricated to ensure quality. The cans shall be externally lacquered sufficient to prevent rusting. The can size shall be A -10 (603 x 700 mm)Six A -10 cans shall be packed in a carton.|
|Weight||Product Net Wt: 3.1 kg / 215 kgs drum|
|Storage Instruction||Canned Red Papaya Pulp/Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|Handling Instruction||Do not roll the drum, Handle with care, Do not freeze, Do not store the drum in direct sunlight, Protect the drum from Rain, Handle the Drums in Vertical Position only, Handle diligently to avoid Product damage.Once open consume immediately.|
|Shelf life||Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Country of origin||India|
|Dietary||Product is suitable for all Vegans & Vegetarians|
|Intended Use||Our product is not meant for direct consumption. Industry may use our product as a raw material.|