Sona Mansoori Rice is largely grown in medium size grain. It is widely cultivated in the southern India. The food grain is lightweight, aromatic and considered to be best quality. The Sona Masoori Rice is healthy as it contains less starch and easily digestive and absolutely nurtured grain. It is available in Raw, Parboiled and steam Rice forms. Average length of grain is 5 mm.
|Average Length||5.00 mm|
|Broken||5 % max|
|Damage / Discolor||0.5 % max|
|Loadability per 20′ FCL||25.000 mts|
|Chalky Grain in Raw||4 % max|
|Chalky Grain in Parboiled & Steam||NIL|
|Foreign Matter||0.10 % max|
|Availability Types||Raw/White, Parboiled, Steam|
|Packaging||Jute bag, PP bag, Non woven bag or as per buyers choice.|
Packing & Loadability:
• 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 kg PP bag / Non woven bag
• 25 MT per 20 FT container
Within 10 days from the receipt of confirmed payment instruments.
- Payment FOB BASIS: 40% advance along with your order confirmation / Balance 60% before stuffing the goods at the port.
- Payment CIF & C&F Basis: 50% advance along with your order confirmation / Balance 50% against scan copy of original documents.
- 100% Irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight from prime bank