Toor dal, a member of the legume family is referred to as lentils or split pigeon peas. It is in fact a common food grain used widely in Asia, Africa and Latin America. The Toor whole is processed further to get converted into huskless split and it is light in taste.
It is a storehouse of protein, folic acid, vitamins and minerals. A cup of cooked toor whole supplies around 11 grams of protein to the body. In combination with cereals, the toor dal make a well-balanced human food. When this dal is combined with rice, a complete protein is gained.
|Damaged / slightly damaged
|Immature and shrivelled
- Toor dal is also an excellent source of carbohydrates, which your body needs for energy. Legumes such as toor dal contain complex carbohydrates, which are recommended because of their increased nutritional value.
- It provides many of the nutrients your body needs, such as protein, fat, fiber and carbohydrates.
- It also has a good amount of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
- It is high in dietary fibre, low in saturated fat, and cholesterol free.
- Toor dal contains folic acid, an important vitamin for all women especially those planning to become pregnant.
- It prevents constipation and promote regularity, reduces risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes etc.
10kg, 20 kg, 50kg PP Bags / Jute Bags
*Packing Sizes can be customized according to buyer’s request
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 500 KG
- 23 MT / 20 FT CONTAINER
- 460Bags x 50kg in 20’FCL
- 920Bags x 25kg in 20’FCL