- Totapuri mangos are known for their mild taste with no sweetness like other mango varieties.
- This variety is great for salads and pickles. The puree is extracted from fresh, selected, and ripened Totapuri mangoes.
- The Totapuri mangoes are known for their high pulp content.
- Our Totapuri Mango Puree package is of supreme quality.
- Our totapuri mango puree extraction is done safely and hygienically to make sure the quality of the product.
- The content of our puree is rich in taste, freshness, and quality to be added to any of your recipe preparations
Delivery : 10 to 15 days from the date of order confirmation
|Ingredients||Totapuri Mango Pulp and Puree|
|Brix at 20°C||Min 14°|
|Acidity % as Citric Acid||0.45 – 0.70|
|Less than 12|
|Packaging||Totapuri Mango Pulp and Puree is packed in clean, tin – lined OTS cans fabricated to ensure quality. The cans shall be externally lacquered sufficient to prevent rusting. The can size shall be A -10 (603 x 700 mm)Six A -10 cans shall be packed in a carton.|
|Weight||Product Net Wt: 3.1 kg / 215 kgs drum|
|Storage Instruction||CannedTotapuri Mango Pulp and Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|Handling Instruction||Do not roll the drum, Handle with care, Do not freeze, Do not store the drum in direct sunlight, Protect the drum from Rain, Handle the Drums in Vertical Position only, Handle diligently to avoid Product damage.Once open consume immediately.|
|Shelf life||Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Country of origin||India|
|Dietary||Product is suitable for all Vegans & Vegetarians|
|Intended Use||Our product is not meant for direct consumption. Industry may use our product as a raw material.|