Types of Urad Dal
Whole Urad: Whole Urad dal are lentil-like beans with black skins covering creamy white interiors. Whole urad dal derive their strong, earthy flavor from the black skins.
Split washed white urad: White Urad Dal is a whole or split urad with its skin removed. These lentils are creamy white in color and have a milder flavor than whole Black Urad Dal.
|Damaged / slightly damaged
|Immature and shrivelled
- Urad dhal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
- It represent a low-fat and low-cholesterol alternative.
- It is also good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse.
- It is also rich in fiber which improves digestion and also has anti-inflammatory properties
- It also helps in increasing body bulk and body energy level. It strengthens the body and increases lifespan.
10kg, 20 kg, 50kg PP Bags / Jute Bags
*Packing Sizes can be customized according to buyer’s request
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY – 500 KG
23 MT / 20 FT CONTAINER
460Bags x 50kg in 20’FCL
920Bags x 25kg in 20’FCL