- White Guava Puree is extracted from fresh, selected, and mature white guava fruit.
- The intense fresh flavour is retained in our puree of white guava fruit.
- The extraction undergoes many intrinsic processes such as pulping, refining, and packaging.
- The manufacturing of our White Guava Puree is done under strict hygienic conditions.
- The packaging process also follows the same procedure of preserving hygiene to make sure the freshness doesn’t get lost.
- Our white guava puree is rich in flavour, texture, and freshness. It is used in preparing pastries and other delicious recipes.
Delivery : 10 to 15 days from the date of order confirmation
|Ingredients||White Guava Pulp/Puree|
|Brix at 20°C||Min 9°|
|Acidity % as Citric Acid||0.40 – 0.70|
|Less than 12|
|Packaging||White Guava Pulp/Puree is packed in clean, tin – lined OTS cans fabricated to ensure quality. The cans shall be externally lacquered sufficient to prevent rusting. The can size shall be A -10 (603 x 700 mm)Six A -10 cans shall be packed in a carton.|
|Weight||Product Net Wt: 3.1 kg / 210 kgs drum|
|Storage Instruction||Canned White Guava Pulp/Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|Handling Instruction||Do not roll the drum, Handle with care, Do not freeze, Do not store the drum in direct sunlight, Protect the drum from Rain, Handle the Drums in Vertical Position only, Handle diligently to avoid Product damage.Once open consume immediately.|
|Shelf life||Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
|Country of origin||India|
|Dietary||Product is suitable for all Vegans & Vegetarians|
|Intended Use||Our product is not meant for direct consumption. Industry may use our product as a raw material.|